2011年1月23日星期日

this Coach Handbagsicated

Kobe VI Grinch,did," admitted Benito. "Back after I went to live at Casa Dorma."
Francesca gave a little snort of laughter. "And you are letting the opinion of such a one as Caesare worry you? A liar, a spy, a breaker of every oath he ever made, who was for sale to anyone who had the money? He was a bigger whore than ever I was—at least I always keep my promises."
Benito acknowledged a hit. "I hadn't thought of it that way."
She smiled. "It's all right, Benito. You may be of the bloodline of the strategists of the age, but I am a woman and therefore infinitely more perceptive. And now I'd better go and correct Manfred's spelling. For someone of royal blood he is near to illiterate. Mind, you should see his uncleKobe Bryant Shoess Fredrik's handwriting! The Emperor normally has a scribe, but anything he considers confidential or really important he insists on writing himself."
As she left, Eberhard of Brunswick came across from the other side of the table, and clapped him on the shoulder. "I hope this Coach Handbagsicated plan of yours works, boy. I don't actually like complicated plans. Too much can go wrong when the actual fighting starts."
Benito nodded. "I don't like plans where things have to be well Coach Backpack,ated or rely on something else happening right or exactly on time either. Um. In my misspent youth, milord, I was involved with a thief who worked like that. It got him killed. Caesare Aldanto also liked multifaceted, multipronged plans." Benito cleared his throat. "I admired him, milord. I did understand that often his plans only worked because he was very good aCoach Handbags,hat he was doing, and he changed his plans as he went along. He also didn't mind who else got killed or hurt, as long as he was all right."

没有评论:

发表评论